1. Trademarks. InterNACHI and the InterNACHI logo are trademarks used by InterNACHI and are protected by United States trademark laws and state laws.
Copyright of Site Content
2. All site content, including, but not limited to, text, graphics and layout, is the property of InterNACHI and Iren`s Inspection is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of InterNACHI and Iren`s Inspection. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images, and attribution is given where provided. No site content may be altered in any way.
Not Responsible for Links
3. This site contains links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of Irin`s Inspection, and Iren`s Inspection has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies or availability of such sites.
4. Iren`s Inspection assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. Iren`s Inspection makes no warranty of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, suitability or non-infringement concerning this website or the information or materials it contains. Irena`s Inspection specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
No Warranties Regarding This Site or Services.
5, Iren`s Inspection provides and maintains this site on an as-available basis. Iren`s Inspection makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Visitors to this site understand that Iren`s Inspection does not guarantee or warrant the services of its members, and visitors agree that Iren`s Inspection is not liable for the alleged acts or omissions of its members, nor may Iren`s Inspection be held liable for damages allegedly sustained as a result of the acts or omissions of its members, regardless of the legal theories employed.
Disclaimer of Warranties
6.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, InterNACHI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. InterNACHI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM InterNACHI ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT InterNACHI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. InterNACHI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, InterNACHI IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMED DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS; HOWEVER, THE INTENT OF InterNACHI IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Venue for Legal Action
7. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or, if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver.
8. You agree that the maintenance of this site by Iren`s Inspection does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Pennsylvania.
11. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants or conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Iren`s Inspection